Abacus to Count, Score, Add and Subtract Numbers
- Used for adding up and subtracting by moving beads along the rows.
- 10 rows of 10 coloured beads (2 colours on each row).
- Stands freely on a desk or table.
- Made of wood.
- Physically moving beads may help children understand basic arithmetic, counting and learning adding and subtraction.
- Can also be used as a score board in games.
- Abacus size 19.5cms wide x 18cms high x 5cms depth.
- Size of box 29cms x 21cms x 7cms.
- For 3+ years.
Helps develop counting and number skills, and hand eye coordination.
Click here to find out how to use an abacus for counting.