Inset Lower Case Letters Puzzle
- Simple but effective way of teaching children the alphabet.
- Lift and match with letters and pictures.
- Underneath each letter is a picture and word phonetically linked to the letter eg n with nest, d with duck.
- Each letter has a plastic peg so helps a child's fine motor movement and hand eye coordination.
- Progression from toddlers placing circles and triangles in the correct holes.
- Tall letters such as k and l are approx 5cm tall.
- Size of board: 30cms x 22cms x 1cms thick.
- Suitable for 3+ years.
- By Melissa and Doug.
Helps with shape and letter recognition, dexterity and fine motor movement.