Traditional Family Blocks Game
- Stacking blocks game with a wooden base (the frog) and 18 different sized wooden cylindrical shapes ranging from 1.5cms to 3cms diameter.
- Each cylinder has a different pattern on the flat end.
- Players throw the 6 sided dice, which has shapes instead of numbers on each side, and then pick up a cylinder with the matching shape.
- Place the cylinder on the frog without it toppling over. A family game for all ages.
- Width 16cms at the top of the rocker and 2cms width across the base.
- Comes boxed.
Helps develop hand/eye coordination, shape recognition and game playing social skills.