Early Learning Maths Snap and Pairs Card Game for 5 +Years
- First Time Tables Snap and Pairs are excellent simple number games where players must match multiplication sums covering 5 and 10 times tables.
- Cards are divided into 5 times table and 10 times table sums, numbers and words, for example, 5×2 matches 1×10 and 'ten'.
- Self checking guides help children to learn on their own too.
- Another excellent early learning game from Brainbox.
- Contains over 50 cards for 5+ years, 2 or more players.
Helps develop number skills, learn early maths concepts, increase coordination and learn game playing.