UK Money Snap and Pairs Games for Age 5+
- Match coin cards and numeral cards.
- Play two family favourite card games - snap and pairs.
- Individual coins such as 5p are shown on a card, there's also the written numeral (5p) and cards with a combination of coins that make up 5p such as 2p, 2p and 1p.
- Higher values, for example 90p, have corresponding cards with a mix of coins making up the total to 'snap'.
- A very useful learning game for children to recognise the shapes of coins and to use mental maths to add up quickly and accurately.
- For 2 or more players, age 5+ years.
- The pack contains over 50 cards plus self checking guides to show how cards match up so children can play the game themselves without an adult.
- Products made in the UK using paper from responsible FSC sources.
Helps develop coordination, quick thinking and social game playing skills.