Traditional Family Game - Don't Move the Sticks!
- Hold all sticks together in one hand and let them drop to the table or floor all mixed up in a pile.
- Players take turns to remove one stick from the pile WITHOUT making any other sticks move!
- Players have to work out which sticks are touching others and which one will be the best to try and move.
- Nerve and steady hands are needed.
- Each wooden stick is 18cms long.
- Each stick is coloured for scoring.
- Includes playing instructions.
- Box is 21.5cms x 4.5cms x 2cms.
- Pickup sticks is suitable for age 5+ for any number of players.
Helps develop hand eye coordination, logical reasoning and game playing social skills.