Strategic Thinking Family Game for Age 8+
- Q-Bitz is a competitive family game using strategic thinking, visual perception, manual and visual dexterity.
- Players recreate the patterns on the game cards using their set of 16 cubes.
- Three fast-paced rounds of play require different visual agility skills each time - quick thinking, lucky breaks or memory muscle power - but each round is a race and the first player to correctly match the pattern claims the round and the card.
- Collect the most cards and you win.
- Contains: 120 Q-bitz pattern cards, 4 wooden trays, 4 sets of 16 cubes and game rules.
- Size of box: 26cms x 26cms x 4cms. For 2 – 4 players, ages 8 and up.
Helps develop visual perception and strategic planning.