- Each card has 24 questions.
- Each answer is the name of wearing apparel (lovely old word for clothing, kit, attire, etc!).
- For example, 'You do this to cart horses and rugger players'. Answer: COLLAR.
- With 12 identical cards in the pack each player has their own card.
- All players play the same game at the same time. An amusing way to spend an evening with friends.
- Play individually, in groups, use the game as an ice-breaker. With a little skill and thought the answers become ...... apparent! Based on a 1920s original card game.
- Contains: 12 identical question cards, list of answers. Size of box: 10cms x 14cms x 1.5cms.
- Each card is folded.