Fishing Game with Magnetic Rod and 10 Bugs
Caution - this game has magnets which can cause harm if swallowed.
- Use the magnetic 'net' to catch the wooden, brightly coloured bugs.
- Swing the magnetic net over the garden and the magnet will attach to the small metal eyeholes on the bugs.
- Top Tip: Extend the play value and use the bug shapes as puzzle pieces to help develop shape recognition and motor movement.
- Contains 10 coloured wooden bugs in a board, 1 wooden magnetic 'net'.
- Size of board 29cms x 21.5cms x 1cm.
Helps develop hand eye cordination, fine motor movement, and shape and colour recognition.