Cosmic Coding Game
- Cosmic Coding is a new game from Galt introducing children to coding by playing a board game in which you move if the simple conditions are right.
- For 2 to 4 players age 6+, there are 8 mission cards (indicating which stars each player needs to collect), 36 movement cards, 4 rocket counters and detailed playing guide. The game board is made of 4 large pieces that interlock.
- This inventive game is compatible with key stage 1 of the National Curriculum and teaches the basics of computer science including algorithms and programming language.
- Box size: 28cms x 22.5cms x 7.5cms.
- Size of playing board: 52cms x 40cms.
Helps develop concentration, understanding of written instructions and language development.