David Walliams Gangsta Granny Illustrations Age 5+
- The bluffing card game, Cheat, with illustrations from David Walliams' children's book Gangsta Granny.
- Gangsta Granny has been plotting to steal the crown jewels and now she needs help and as this is a game f bluff, an ability to lie and be deceptive can win the game!
- How do you play Cheat? Players put cards face down on the table starting with the 1s in their hand. If other players do not believe they have really put down 1s they can challenge. A correct challenge means the first player takes the cards, an incorrect challenge means the challenger takes the cards.
- The first player to get rid of all their cards is the winner.
- Contains 52 playing cards (13 cards in 4 different colours) and instructions.
- Suitable for 2+ players, age 5+.
- Outer box 10cms x 7cms x 3cms.
Helps develop hand eye coordination and game playing social skills.