Early Learning Letters and Words for Age 5+
- Players form words either in a snap or pairs game using their cards, for example D and OG can be matched to form the word 'dog'.
- Vowels are written in red, consonants in black, and all are underlined to show the correct way up to use the card.
- Contains over 50 playing card size cards.
- Includes self checking cards showing individual letters, start and end blends and the complete word.
- In addition individual letter cards can also be used as flash cards.
- A great educational cad game from Brainbox.
- For 2 or more players, age 5+, which allows you to play two family favourite games, snap and pairs,
- Links into National Curriculum early reading strategies.
Helps develop language and word skills, quick thinking, coordination and game playing.