27 Wooden Lacing Beads with Shapes, Numbers, Colours
- 6 different chunky shapes in wood including blocks, cylinders, stars and circles.
- 2 chunky coloured cords with taped ends.
- Large holes in the beads and blocks - threading made easy for little hands!
- By Melissa and Doug.
- Blocks have numbers and dots for early counting.
- Also useful for sequencing and sorting by colour or shape.
- Wood storage box 24cms x 19cms x 4cms.
- Largest block 3.5cms x 3.5cms x 3.5cms.
- Smallest 3cms diameter x 2.5cms.
Helps develop hand eye coordination, motor skills and colour recognition.