Magnetic Lab STEM Subject Activities for Younger Kids Age 6+
- STEM science kit for younger children (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- From Galt's Explore and Discover range, compatible with the National Curriculum.
- Includes a lab book with 9 different fun experiments to discover more about the world of magnetism such as driving a racing car without touching it and performing a levitating trick.
- Includes magnetic wand, plastic racing car, racetrak poster,4 ring magnets, bar magnet, marble maze board, marble, stickers, printed card pieces, notpad and 24 page Lab book.
- You will also need (not included) ruler, sticky tape and a photo of yourself!
- Size of box 31cms x 22cms x 7cms.
- Use with adult supervision.
Helps develop an interest in science, scientific thinking and the ability to follow instructions.