Maths Dice Junior Addition and Subtraction Number Game
- This game includes five 6 sided Scoring Dice and one 12 sided Target Die.
- Throw the 12 sided Target Die.
- Then throw the five dice. Use the numbers showing to make the number on the 12 sided Target Dice by adding and subtracting.
- Move along the scoring track one space for each die used.
- The first player to reach the finish line wins.
- For example, you throw the Target Die and it shows 8. When you throw the 5 Scoring Dice there may be a 5 and 3. Use these to add up to 8 and you score 2 points for the 2 dice used.
- The more complicated the equation to reach the Target Die number the more points you score.
- Easy to learn educational maths game from Thinkfun.
- Contains: one 12 sided target Die, five 6 sided Scoring Dice, scoring track, six game tokens, instruction booklet and game bag.
Helps build maths confidence and mental agility