Prickly Pile Up Wooden Tower Building Game
- Pile up the wooden porcupines and be the last person to add a porcupine to the stack without collapsing it.
- Players take it in turns to place a piece on the tower.
- By putting the porcupines upside down, on end, on their feet - in fact, any way to fit the stack - it makes it more difficult for the next player!
- 36 porcupines each approx 5cms long.
- Suitable for children 5 years up
- 2 to 4 players can play at a time.
- Size of box: 31cms x 16cms x 5.5cms.
Helps develop hand eye coordination, turn taking and social game playing skills.