Battleships Traditional Strategy Game for 2 Players Age 5+
- Lightweight plastic travel game of Sea Battle or Battleships.
- The aim of the game is to work out where your player has placed his 'ships' and destroy them all.
- Each player has the grid in front of them and a card divider between the opposing players hides the defending player's pieces.
- Game board folds in half for travelling, clipping shut to store the pieces inside.
- Board size 13cms square.
- Magnets on the bottom of the pieces are large enough and strong enough to hold the pieces securely on the board.
- Sea Battle is for 2 players.
- Suitable for children 5 years up.
- Game instructions are included and a number of paper grids to mark up during play.
- 20 magnetic coloured circular pieces are 1cm diameter.
- Size of box 13.5cms x 7.5cms x 2cms.
Helps develop strategic thinking, deductive thought processes and game playing social skills.