See how to play Shaperise on this video.
- A game of visual memory and speed.
- Winner of the Green Board Games Young Inventor of the Year 2016.
- Aim of the game is the quickly memorise the pattern on the card and recreate it (correct colours too!)using the blocks.
- Each player picks a card and has 10 wooden blocks indifferent colours to make up the shape on the card.
- There are 3 levels of difficulty on each card. The first player to build the pattern correctly is the winner.
- Contains 60 coloured cards, 40 coloured wooden blocks, 1 rule sheet and a timer.
- Age 8+.
- For 1 – 4 players.
- Box size: 25.5cms x 25.5cms x 5.5cms.