Make Pictures with the Coloured Snap-on Caps for Age 2+
- Sort and Snap Colour Match is made up of 10 reversible picture panels with colour on one side and black and white on the other and 64 plastic snap-on coloured caps.
- Match the coloured caps to the picture on the coloured side, or create new designs on the black and white side.
- Early learning game by Melissa and Doug.
- Snap caps fit side by side on the picture. but can also be built up to create 3D pictures.
- Use snaps for other pattern activities and simple number adding and subtracting.
- Pictures are tortoise, butterfly, parrot, fish, frog, dinosaur, bird, flowers, cockerel and caterpillar.
- Includes 64 plastic coloured snap-on octagonal caps 3.5cms across and 10 double sided picture panels that slot into the wooden play board (37.5cms x 27.5cms) to hold them firm.
- Box size 40cms x 29cms x 5.5cms.
Helps with colour and pattern recognition, sorting, hand eye coordination, visual perception and imaginative play.